Wednesday 31 July 2013

Surrender to me

              

       I know it never came easy, you drive me out of my mind. Now I want to make you mine. Somehow, I don’t believe you and I really need you now. You know you are so good at smiling, Maybe that’s what I like. Sometimes you’re hot when you’re freezing. Don’t want to let you out of my sight. You never believe what I say
you are gonna surrender someday. Surrender to me all the way.



              You’ve got an attitude. You are a serious woman that u can’t refuse my love. I know your love is kind of rude.You love me like you got nothing to lose. Now I slip into darkness. When I taste of her lips upon my tongue I feel like Electric fire. When I touch, her body melts under my hands. Your heart is in my hands. The Only thing   I’m requesting from you is your love. Come to me. 


            How far u away from me, you are always remembered and cared. Somewhere between our long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes is where I fall in love with you. Just one year of love I’m became a prisoner of love inside you. You saved me when I was alone. I left so many things unspoken still now. No one ever told me that love would hurt so much. But sometimes it really hurts.

   Anyway I need you to my life and you are my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment