Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Lost Dreams

     


    I don’t know who erudite me to see dreams. But from my childhood I started to watch dreams.  Lots of dreams, about Angels, flowers, butterflies etc. then in future,  angels, butterflies, flowers etc
 are  took out  for  my teenage  naughtiness, And My Adolescence is far-out for love , lost and expectations .Then now for tomorrow’s dreams.  Now I’m still alive for live in that dreams. Whenever vanished my dreams, I will not stay any more here. I just exist here still for that instance.

        Now I didn’t see any dreams, because I lost my world of colors, Situations take me to a world, ‘the world of burdens’. Today I don’t have time to see any dreams and my life is a pursuit. I think this the perfect time to change myself. I want to my dream world back. Gonna fly like a free bird.


        Sometimes, I just think about to inscribe the things that are come in to my mind unexpectedly like a summer rain. And the things which I described above are from upon my dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment