Wednesday 1 May 2013

She changed my life



            Like an every youngster , I'm a person who had my own views and decisions.when Im saying this, don’t misunderstand me like didn’t have it now. But the real thing is little bit changes are happened on me. According to teenagers concept, must need a girlfriend . For this very time their eyes are searching for their girlfriend. At school, at college, at bus stand,at everywhere…etc ..etc…. many successes, many failures… after  many failures, I too  got a lover. We loved each other.


          Today, I had changed a lot. Love changed me . now I have a big responsibility in my life . I had decided, however I have to  make she me mine.everyone know that im a short tempered person. But now in-front of her I cant show my short-tempered character. I think  because she had defeated me with her love. When I got angry , I cant it to her. I don’t know why I  cant  do this all. But it is a real thing. That much I love her.
                    On my real life, I'm a person who have no patience on everything. But when she do any faults, I can take it easy. I consider this as it is great change in my life.
                                                                                                                             
note:[this patience,peace,love,etc is only allowed for her]

                     When I saying my experience, I know there are plenty of them are changed by love.Everyone will have to say anything like this about their changes in their life by love. Love can make big changes in any person. These all means love can change anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment