Friday 3 May 2013

My Wife, My Life




          If somebody who asks me about my concept of my future wife, I will reply them up on my views about my future wife. My wife that I saw from my dreams is like a god friend to me. Anyway she should be a complete wife in my whole life.

          I’m very lazy to wake-up in the morning, at that time she comes to m e with her wet hair after her bath to get me up. When some drops of water fell on my mouth from her hair, I just woke-up with high voltage energy. Every day in my life should start with that water drops that fell from her. Every day she should give me complete care up to when I leaving home for my job. She iron my cloths, helping in dressing me, remember all things if I forgot something.
        She should take authority and responsibility on my parents than me. She supports my parents in all things than she supports me. My future wife should also a good cook. Don’t worry if she is not a good cook. But she should have an interest to study it from my mom.
       At night, our bed is the place for sharing all things that happened on that day. This is the perfect place for hearing her complaints, problems, arguments. Night is the right time for disclosing this all. Starting and ending of all our conflicts and fights are happening there. She should argue me against my faults. She can defeat me only with her love than shouting me.
      When I touch her, she turns her head with shy. On our private moments, she just sing and dance in front in me. Everyday she should hug me and kiss me at every time. Overall she is a lady who kills me with her love. When I’m in bad mood, she makes me happy. When I cry, she removes my tear with her fingers and holds me closer to her heart. Every time she comes closer to me for getting heat from my chest.
   “My promise to my future wife is that, I will not let you fill your eyes with tears. Only my death can make let you cry”

2 comments: