Wednesday 24 April 2013

This is my love letter, its lies only on our privacy. Nobody shoud’nt read this



(This is my love letter, its lies only on our privacy. Nobody shoud’nt read this)

To my dear,
                         How to write a love letter?   This is a big question mark infront of me…….

I had thinked a lot about this….. 
The letter  that i writing for you is should be real.. words are must be come out from my heart and soul. I promise, this letter will be my mind reader.
what’s going on between us? I don’t know that can I called as a love… but it may be much more than this.  You came to my life like a uncalled guest .

                                I had walked in rain many times before. Bt when i walk in the rain yesterday, I feel your presence in each every drops. Im i bored you little? Bt what will I do? Love is like this…. Love is two people each other’s soul and love reaching you dreams together.
                         
                                Whatever it is…. when you came to my life, I decided that you are MINE. Second-by-second my love is multiplying like as a nuclear energy. We dedicated our succesful life to another record of successful love story.     I know there is no need for this love letter between us. 
                                                 
                                                                                With my deep love,
Basil

2 comments:

  1. dr dud
    itz such a nic letter abt love
    bt idn,t know how long itz practical
    i know one thing 'yes'it have some sort of feelingz grate job dud.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx dude. . Keep n touch . . Wid upon my views

    ReplyDelete